Hacking Problem with game

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is safe to update to 4.3 as long as you are using the latest version of the Homebrew Channel (1.0.8). You will most likely need to reinstall any cIOS you use after the update. However, an easier method would be to install the latest version of each IOS following this guide. Skip to the part that says Update to 4.2.

elricorico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which "loader channel" are you using. If it is not the latest NeoGamma, I would suggest updating NeoGamma and your cIOS 249 to one that is known to work with Monster Hunter Tri. Running a system update won't help unless you are using the actual disc channel.

If it has been a long time since you've done any of the softmodding on your wii I would suggest using ModMii and following the suggested steps.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elricorico said:
Which "loader channel" are you using. If it is not the latest NeoGamma, I would suggest updating NeoGamma and your cIOS 249 to one that is known to work with Monster Hunter Tri. Running a system update won't help unless you are using the actual disc channel.

If it has been a long time since you've done any of the softmodding on your wii I would suggest using ModMii and following the suggested steps.

QUOTE(zizer @ Jan 27 2011, 10:35 PM) for neogamma use cios 223 base 37
for launch without loader you need update ios's (not sys menu)

Guys, he's using the ORIGINAL GAME! So no need for Cios talk here.
He just has to update his official ios.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Updating passed 4.1 doesn't have any effect on any games. Try deleting your save (or moving it to an sd card.)

Did it work at all, or did it do this the first time you tried to play?

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shpinxis said:
Ok I just updated my wii using YAWM Multimad Batch and the game still doesnt work. I know the wii loader channel is still going to ask for an update but I'm loading through neo gamma and the same error comes up. Monster hunter tri should only be running on 4.2 correct? why is this still happening?

for neogamma use cios 223 base 37

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shpinxis said:
I have that installed but that has nothing to do with it because I have the retail copy not a back up. I'm just using neo gamma to bypass the disc update. The game still freezes for some reason as if its trying to load the japanese characters, thats what the problem was when trying to play the japanese game. Does anyone know a solution to this.
You are using a retail disc? Then use gecko OS:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Geck:wtf:S
Everything will work perfect, I don't understand why nobody here helped you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte