Hacking Problem with Friend Code (resets every time)

rush2802

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello everyone, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i had nowhere else to go

A friend of mine has this "special" problem with his console, his Friend Code resets EVERY TIME after a reboot/power down, making online play impossible. He claims this started to happen after he downgraded and set up his EmuNAND and the problem persisted when he moved on to A9LH + Luma3DS, his console is currently on 11.0.0-33U

Any ideas or suggestions as to why this happens?

EDIT: here's the video showing the problem:

Last edited by rush2802,

rush2802

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is a first I have heard of this happening. Can you actually get your hands on the console and confirm this for us?

Maybe he just doesn't want to add you.

Doubtful, he's asking about it in a spanish FB community about the 3DS scene, i brought this here because i'm puzzled by all this

i already asked him to record a video showing his issue

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The proof we are seeking? Because I quite honestly doubt this is happening. Just googling this subject, only brings up this very thread.

Sorry, I didn't see the edited first post. I'll look at that video in a bit.

rush2802

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I saw that too. Yet the splash wasn't there when he first booted up the system. I am calling BS. He must have a SysNAND and an EmuNAND, and then just did a "switch" between the reboot.

seems likely, but since i don't have the console near me to test myself, it'll have to stay as it is

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i had nowhere else to go

A friend of mine has this "special" problem with his console, his Friend Code resets EVERY TIME after a reboot/power down, making online play impossible. He claims this started to happen after he downgraded and set up his EmuNAND and the problem persisted when he moved on to A9LH + Luma3DS, his console is currently on 11.0.0-33U

Any ideas or suggestions as to why this happens?

EDIT: here's the video showing the problem:

If he is telling the truth it sounds like the NAND is corrupted. Maybe a system format would help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM