Gaming problem with files pkg ps4

Alessandro84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
scusa per il mio inglese, ho bisogno del tuo aiuto, riassumo cosa è successo, all'improvviso mi sono reso conto che i giochi installavano pkg, mi dava un triangolo come se l'hdd esterno non fosse collegato, ma sono andato a vedere nelle impostazioni e me lo è rilevato, e in più c'erano tutti i gb dei giochi installati, quindi ho fatto un ripristino del database, ora riaccendo la ps4 e non vede più nemmeno le icone dei giochi mentre sull'hd esterno rileva ancora tutto il gb quindi dall' hd esterno non ho perso nulla, allora sono andato su notifica e download e ho provato a partire da lì, ma mi dice applicazione non trovata, potete aiutarmi a recuperare i giochi sulla ps4, solo il pensiero di ri -scaricare tutti quei giochi mi fa male, grazie mille per qualsiasi aiuto

Alessandro84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for my english, i need your help, i summarize what happened, all of a sudden i realized that the games installed pkg, gave me a triangle as if external hdd was not connected, but i went to see in the settings and me it detected it, and in addition there were all the gb of the games installed, so I did a database restore, now I turn the ps4 back on and it doesn't even see the game icons anymore while on the external hd it still detects all the gb so from 'external hd I have not lost anything, then I went to notification and download and tried to start from there, but it says application not found, can you help me recover the games on the ps4, just the thought of re-downloading all those games makes me it's bad, thanks a lot for any help
I use Golden, I noticed that only the original game icons are left
Post automatically merged:

Firmware 9.00

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for my english, i need your help, i summarize what happened, all of a sudden i realized that the games installed pkg, gave me a triangle as if external hdd was not connected, but i went to see in the settings and me it detected it, and in addition there were all the gb of the games installed, so I did a database restore, now I turn the ps4 back on and it doesn't even see the game icons anymore while on the external hd it still detects all the gb so from 'external hd I have not lost anything, then I went to notification and download and tried to start from there, but it says application not found, can you help me recover the games on the ps4, just the thought of re-downloading all those games makes me it's bad, thanks a lot for any help

Firmware 9.00
Install hb store to rebuild the database the right way.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Firmware 9.00

Fpkg doesn't use the official database, so for games you install you need to backup your database and restore it if you database get corrupted, your data is still on the hdd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free