Hacking Problem with EZ-Flash

cyphervld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! I jus got a R4DS and a ez-flash gba ram-rumble expansion, and the expansion doesn't seem to be working.. i tried ds opera and metroid prime pinball and it doesn't work neither as RAM or rumble. When I inserted it without the R4 an d started the ds, it said "There is no GBA pack inserted.." does that mean it's broken or am I doing something wrong?
yaynds.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I inserted it without the R4 an d started the ds, it said "There is no GBA pack inserted.."
This means that the DS is not detecting the 3-in-1 at all. It should detect it as a GBA game pak or an option pak. Either the contacts are dirty, or the 3-in-1 is defective.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If no game is flashed to NOR the 3-in-1 should be detected as an option pak. If a GBA game is flashed to NOR it should be detected as a GBA game pak.

If the DS says there is no cart inserted while the 3-in-1 is plugged into slot 2, there is a problem.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA ExpLoader also has support for the newer chipsets. However, I believe Destructobot is right in that the issue is with the DS not detecting the cartridge at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.