Homebrew Problem with emulating

Nikola87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have a problem with emulating games on my DS.

- I have a black NDS Lite.
- I am using THIS card.
- I have installed SNEmulDS, and i tried some versions (0.4 till 0.6)

The emulator itsef runs very nice...I can load every game. I have tried about 10 games all running......BUTTTTT.

The picture is not good, once i played sunset riders and I could not see any other people but myself. When i play Top Gear i see stripes trough the screen, it makes it unplayable. When I test Chrono Trigger, the game itself runs good. But the "text baloons" each time have a diffrent color and I can read only half of the text.

I have tried to change some options, but i cant get it working good.

Can anybody help me please??
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a forum, not a chat room.

SNEmulDS is fast but graphically inaccurate; it's just the trade-off you have to accept.

For some graphical settings you can try using, check the compatibility lists at the PocketHeaven wiki and the GBAtemp wiki. For CT in particular, tap the "fix" area a few times to see most in-game text. In v0.5 Beta, this is in the GFX config menu. In v0.6 Alpha, it's in Advance - Graphics config (or something like that).

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To say what the other guy have said easily, here it is:

The emulator is not complete!!!

It is still being worked on, and of course it is for the DS so it is a hard job to be done

It is not compatible with many games, and you will see errors on mostly EVERY game.

Some games can't be played with sounds,
Some games, the layers (background, characters, field ETC) are messed up
Some games just don't work

Just wait until the emulator is complete.

another example, no$gba can't play ALL of the ds games. It may and may not play the newer games, and you will need to wait for newer versions for it to be compatible with new games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F