Hacking Problem with charging

vincom2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
When I plug my DS lite in to charge, the orange light that turns on starts flashing continually like mad. I'm not sure if the DS is actually getting charged, but I don't think so, because I plugged it in just when the battery light had turned red, and now, an hour later, if I unplug it and turn it on, the light is still red. (From past experience, this is not normal; it should be far into the green after an hour of charging)

Anyone have any inkling what could be wrong?

p.s. If it's of any importance, I don't think the charger I'm using is nintendo-licensed.
p.p.s. I haven't had the opportunity to test another charger / battery with it yet.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When my original nintendo charger broke I ordered a USB to DS charger. It works great and charging time seems the same. Plus I can charge my DS in places were I couldn't before...much easier =)
Anyway...good luck

vincom2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm borrowing my cousin's charger this weekend, so I'll see if it's a charger problem then. If it turns out not to be, from what I've gathered from googling, it seems like the DS may have blown a fuse T.T
I don't think it's dust, because I've blown into the hole.

Anyone had this experience before? (because I'm still inclined to think it's a DS, not charger, problem)
Is a blown fuse the cause?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc