Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is no such thing as a legal Acekard 2i
wink.gif

I also have never faced this issue with my own Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1.

Have you checked the AKAIO 1.7.1 thread?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
- Properly format microsd card with panasonic formater (full format, erase off/on)
- set the sav extension to that one you use (*nds.sav or *.sav)

next thing -> SAV or sav?
UPPER CASED is not proper version of sav, so AKAIO could make another one (new)

Tested with many games needed X button to load, and no problem... (format will help you surely)

Jysika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting a problem in this thread too since it also has to do with akaio 1.7.1. Usually I don't have any trouble with setting up the Akaio with the loaders (mostly because I follow directions very well lol) But today for some reason it seems that I can't find the right file to download regarding 1.7.1. I keep seeing that I need to download then extract it, but every file that I download is a .rar file. So obviously I'm doing something wrong, right?

I know that I need the _aoi folder that is suppose to be extracted from 1.7.1 but since I'm getting a .rar file instead of an extractable file, I don't know what I'm suppose to do.

Does that even make sense?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jysika said:
Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting a problem in this thread too since it also has to do with akaio 1.7.1. Usually I don't have any trouble with setting up the Akaio with the loaders (mostly because I follow directions very well lol) But today for some reason it seems that I can't find the right file to download regarding 1.7.1. I keep seeing that I need to download then extract it, but every file that I download is a .rar file. So obviously I'm doing something wrong, right?

I know that I need the _aoi folder that is suppose to be extracted from 1.7.1 but since I'm getting a .rar file instead of an extractable file, I don't know what I'm suppose to do.

Does that even make sense?

The .rar is what you have to extract. The files are in the .rar. You can use Winrar or 7zip to extract the files in the .rar.
Once you have one of these programs, you can double click it to see the AKAIO files inside.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
You are supposed to extract a file/directory from a compressed file. The three main compressed file formats are .zip, .rar, and .7z. Windows handles the .zip files and, to my knowledge, WinRAR and 7zip can handle each other's files.

There are even .exe files that are executable archives (you run the program and it extracts all files automatically).

RandomRedMage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are also .ace and .lhz compressed files, .ace is reletively rare, but in use sometimes, and .lhz is sometimes common in japanese websites. [EXTREMELY COMMON for KISS Dolls. o_o ]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE