Hacking Problem with Acekard 2i

Risendevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I managed to change my copy of Acekard, they last one seem faulty.

My HWID is 81 and there is no Acetel chip behind the sticker so I presume it's real.

I'm using Akaio 1.6RC1 and the only game inside is pokemon ss. After loading, it gives a double white screen. =\

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
The general rule is: If you can't run the game on AKAIO 1.6 then you have either not installed it properly or you have a fake cart.
I don't think you have a fake cart, so just delete your _aio folder and the firmware .nds file and copy those across from the offic. AKAIO 1.6RC1 zip file. Then install the latest AKAIO loaders.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
The zip already contains the latest loaders. If you try to download new loaders from the loader page I am pretty sure you get loaders that only work on akaio 1.5.1

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Risendevil said:
I managed to change my copy of Acekard, they last one seem faulty.

My HWID is 81 and there is no Acetel chip behind the sticker so I presume it's real.

I'm using Akaio 1.6RC1 and the only game inside is pokemon ss. After loading, it gives a double white screen. =\

You didnt wrote WHICH VERSION of game, USA, jpn, EU are fixed (I think), but dont know about others

QUOTE(Sinistral89 @ Mar 23 2010, 11:28 AM) The zip already contains the latest loaders. If you try to download new loaders from the loader page I am pretty sure you get loaders that only work on akaio 1.5.1

On the loader page are only actual loaders (10.3.2010) for AKAIO 1.6RC - so there is no problem with them...

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, didnt know about the "older" site - I meant that it is --- dead...
I dl them from oficial site, there are actual, so there shouldnt be any mistake
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1