Homebrew Problem when running SafeB9sInstaller

Nathril

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New 3DS XL version 9.2.0.20E

I am trying to install Boot9Strap, at first I executed udsploit without problem, but when starting safehax it went black. I rebooted and tried again, but now udsploit does not say what it should and safeb9sinstaller gives error, I even formatted the SD and 3DS but it stays the same. I have tested, connecting to the internet, with another SD and different versions of safeb9sinstaller, but still the same.
I think the problem is that udsploit does not work correctly and therefore gives safeb9sinstaller error.

In the menu of the 3DS I have an FBI of an attempt to put Arm9loaderhax, that although it returns to factory values is not erased, and I do not know if that changes something. Here I leave some images of what I get in each one, thanks in advance.

WIN_20171014_00_18_59_Pro.jpg WIN_20171014_00_20_35_Pro.jpg

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New 3DS XL version 9.2.0.20E

I am trying to install Boot9Strap, at first I executed udsploit without problem, but when starting safehax it went black. I rebooted and tried again, but now udsploit does not say what it should and safeb9sinstaller gives error, I even formatted the SD and 3DS but it stays the same. I have tested, connecting to the internet, with another SD and different versions of safeb9sinstaller, but still the same.
I think the problem is that udsploit does not work correctly and therefore gives safeb9sinstaller error.

In the menu of the 3DS I have an FBI of an attempt to put Arm9loaderhax, that although it returns to factory values is not erased, and I do not know if that changes something. Here I leave some images of what I get in each one, thanks in advance.

View attachment 103274 View attachment 103275
What outdated guide are you using? A YouTube video? Or are you using 3ds.guide via soundhax?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks like udsploit is completing fine. Have you tried this version of Safehax as suggested by the guide? https://github.com/TiniVi/safehax/releases/tag/r19

Also I'd like to mention you need to run udsploit each time before you run safehax (if it fails), and you must have your wi-fi on when you do it.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 9.2 you don't need udsploit or fasthax or safehax at all. Just run SafeB9SInstaller directly from the homebrew menu.
But then how does it get arm9 access to install the exploit? The guide still has you use udsploit and safehax when installing via Homebrew. I thought that was the entire reason Lol.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
But then how does it get arm9 access to install the exploit? The guide still has you use udsploit and safehax when installing via Homebrew. I thought that was the entire reason Lol.
You already have arm9 access just by virtue of being on 9.2. Remember when you would run SafeArm9Installer from homebrew using the otpless method for N3DS, if you were brave enough to risk the random bricks?

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: