problem metroid prime trilogy ( MP3 error disk )

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by florian, Mar 14, 2010.

1. florian
    OP

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2008
    France
    Hello [​IMG] I have a problem with metroid prime trilogy DVD + DL , metroid 1 and metroid 2 work fine but when i launch MP3 i have error drive MP3 not work ? I have a wii PAL in 4.1E with wiikey 2 with the latest firmware and Ciosrcop 3.6 , otherwise all my games work very fine !!! but just MP3 on DVDR DL not work ? i have install the Cios rev 19 and nothing change same error ...Any idea or solution for work Mp3 on dvdr dl ?

PS: metroid 1 and metroid 2 on DVDR + DL work fine !!! just Metroid 3 not work ?

thanks again for the help [​IMG]

sincerely

flo [​IMG]

2. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Well you shouldn´t even need cioscorp since you have a modchip [​IMG] and if you use your Disc Channel to load the game it´s cioscorps fault. Uninstall this crap.

3. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    Does cioscorp 3.6 have the extras folder with cios55 dip13 for playing Metroid Prime Trilogy?

4. florian
    OP

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2008
    France

no no same problem with MP3 also ciorscop or not ciorscop installed MP3 not working ?? ..its not ciorscop for sure ........no loader exist for game on DVD DL ?

5. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    So you installed cioscorp 3.5 EXTRAS cios55 dip13 and you still cant play it? Damn thats the only way i could play it from disc with 100% use, no problems what so ever useing the game burnt with Imgburn at 4x with layerbreak DVD+R DL.
    I am on 4.1 cios249 rev19 useing ios38 as base.