Hacking Problem loading NDS games on M3

junksta1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey folks - I was told this was the best forum to go to to ask for help, so here I am. I apologize if I have posted in the wrong area.

I have had my M3 for a few weeks now, but have just recently encountered a problem. I had been trying to load the Mario Party game for the first time from the NDS Loader but after creating the save file, it froze. Upon rebooting the system, I tried to reload it, but noticed that my game list had disappeared. There were two files in there though: "nesDS.nds" and "SNEmulDS.nds" ... which aren't supposed to be in that folder (and aren't, if I check my SD card on the computer).

My games are still all in the correct folder and I can still access them if I browse for them on my DS. However, I find it so much more convenient when I can instantly bring them up from the NDS Loader on the M3. Also, I am unable to bring up the additional option screen (such as the cheats and the soft reset key) if I browse for them.

This might (... or might not ...) be a very noobish problem, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

junksta1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it's the M3 REAL. Doing that didn't work, but I found a solution to it.

I hit start after selecting the NDS Loader from the main menu screen and the directory popped up. I simply selected the DS directory and it was all fixed
smile.gif

Thanks for trying to help though!

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, this can also be triggered by tapping the game folder icon on the bottom left hand corner once in the game menu.

This allows you to set the folder to which loads in the game menu. You must have set it to the root or homebrew directory.

andyandyandy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) i recently bought my m3 real and i am so confused. After i played about an hour on the m3 i decided to put more game in it. After dling the new games i put the m3 real into my ds and it wouldnt load. I copied all of the files from the memory card, and formated it from FAT to FAT32 and now it will load.. but i cant see the list of games when i open the NDS folder

2) when im playing mario 64 on ds it freezes quite often, however when i play a different game such as elite beat agent, the game is running smoothly..

Please help with my problem. TY

andyandyandy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but another problem is that its laggs really easily when i play games and most of the time it freezes any suggestion plz respond asap

D

Deleted User

andyandyandy said:
sorry but another problem is that its laggs really easily when i play games and most of the time it freezes any suggestion plz respond asap
What MicroSD card are you using?

andyandyandy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using a 2gb sandisk micro sd. The m3 real now freezes for all the games i play after about 5 min of playing any soultions?

D

Deleted User

andyandyandy said:
i am using a 2gb sandisk micro sd. The m3 real now freezes for all the games i play after about 5 min of playing any soultions?
Hmm, this happened to a friend of mine who like us has the M3 Real. He formatted the card and it worked
unsure.gif

How many NDS games do you have on it? Because that might make it freeze.

andyandyandy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have 10 games on it now...... but i tried only putting one game in and playing with it and it still froze..... any other suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD