Hacking Problem loading Hekate

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi first time Hekate user trying to make the jump to atmosphere and I keep getting this error on 12.0 Hekate is 5.5.5

Attachments

• F1FF48A0-33C7-4D3B-B4F5-4BA8DFE4BD6C.jpeg
    F1FF48A0-33C7-4D3B-B4F5-4BA8DFE4BD6C.jpeg
    919.4 KB · Views: 157

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What method did you use? What are coming from?

sdsetup.com is still what I use to get my needed files. That and hekate patches from the stickied thread.[/QUOTE
Just trying to run Hekate for the first time to do a nand backup on a clean switch I thought you just launch the Hekate bin folder through tegra and that was it or do I need extra files on the sd card aswell

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What method did you use? What are coming from?

sdsetup.com is still what I use to get my needed files. That and hekate patches from the stickied thread.[/QUOTE
Just trying to run Hekate for the first time to do a nand backup on a clean switch I thought you just launch the Hekate bin folder through tegra and that was it or do I need extra files on the sd card aswell

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I presume you installed the SD card files for Atmosphere but are injecting the Hekate payload.
Atmosphere and Hekate have their own files/folders.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Delete the bootloader folder on the root of your SD card and replace it with the one inside this zip. Lauch it with the payload you'll also find inside.

Attachments

• Hekate.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 54

ther1v3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like everyone else said it looks like maybe you didn't include the correct Hekate files on the SD card, also maybe you have a faulty SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wut