Hacking Problem iwth emulators working on my Wii.

Tapion817

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening everybody. I am currently a new owner of a modded Wii that my friend got me into. I especially got into it because of the SNES,Genesis,NES, etc roms you can play. I've burned Wii and Gamecube games perfectly fine with Verbatim DVD-R discs at 4x and they all work smoothly, but when I burn the emulators, my Wii doesn't read the disc. I thought it was because of a mistake I was doing so after a few failed attempts I asked my friend to burn me a copy of his since I saw it work perfectly fine on his. He burned me a copy and tested it at home and told me it was working fine, but when I got home and tried it, my Wii was still not reading it. He also uses Verbatim DVD-R discs at 4x. I am wondering if anyone knows why my Wii isn't reading the emulators and/or what I can do to fix the problem. I have a Wiikey installed with the latest updates btw. Thank you for your time and I hope someone can help me out.

Tapion817

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Alcohol and the same error kept occuring. Thanks Redsquirrel for your advice. I just extracted the emulators with gcos and imported them as an iso with gcos as well. Burned it nd works perfectly. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again