Problem installing rxTools

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Pikar0, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Pikar0
    OP

Pikar0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    I followed the instructions of : https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
    In the step 3 where it says It should show you an Installation Data Suite. Press A when it completes; it should then autoboot into rxMode in Emunand. If it just brings you to the menu, select RXMODE and choose BOOT EMUNAND.

I already have been in installation data suite and when it completed i pressed A, it went to 3ds menu and now i have 4 black icons new and nintendo anime channel badge arcade and monster hunter 4 ultimate demo special edition.

Im pretty lost right now i dont know what to do now? did it bugged or something?

Edit : It says my version is RX-E 7.2.0-17E , i did a reset on console and now is normal VER 7.2.0-17E everytime i go browser rxtool loads and take me again black icons and the other 3 i said , its normal?

Last edited by Pikar0, Nov 18, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice