Hacking Problem installing DevMenu

miamore

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright so I finally got everything working! But I've been thinking. Is there any real advantage to the CFW over Gateway? As I play around with the CFW some more, I'm finding more problems with it. For example, playing recent games can be a huge pain. I know there's ways to get emunand updated or whatever to the latest firmware on the CFW, but it's a huge hassle. That said, is it just easier to get a Gateway at this point?

yup.. I dont see what's the reason of people doing a tutorial "Installing CFW with Gateway" and people actually CFW their 3ds , I mean... what the hell will you do on CFW if you have a gateway??

miamore

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright so I finally got everything working! But I've been thinking. Is there any real advantage to the CFW over Gateway? As I play around with the CFW some more, I'm finding more problems with it. For example, playing recent games can be a huge pain. I know there's ways to get emunand updated or whatever to the latest firmware on the CFW, but it's a huge hassle. That said, is it just easier to get a Gateway at this point?

yup.. I dont see what's the reason of people doing a tutorial "Installing CFW with Gateway" and people actually CFW their 3ds , I mean... what the hell will you do on CFW if you have a gateway??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ