Hacking problem extracting files from WUD with DiscU

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can someone please help with discu as i cannot get it to work no matter what i do, i have tried the following command as shown in the tutorial and others but nothing works,

PS C:\Users\home\Desktop\Content> DiscU.exe v-tlzbwr.key v-tlzbwr.wud c

DiscU.exe : The term 'DiscU.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

i'm trying to do this in windows 10 with powershell would this be the issue?

any help would be greatly received.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
can someone please help with discu as i cannot get it to work no matter what i do, i have tried the following command as shown in the tutorial and others but nothing works,

PS C:\Users\home\Desktop\Content> DiscU.exe v-tlzbwr.key v-tlzbwr.wud c

DiscU.exe : The term 'DiscU.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

i'm trying to do this in windows 10 with powershell would this be the issue?

any help would be greatly received.
Yes. The problem is powershell. To fix it use the command "cmd" before trying to use the discu command

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uumas thanks for the reply, i thought it might have been powershell being the culprit. so if i try CMD with the same command it should be all good?

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok i got it working but in the system folder there are only folders "3&4" no number two folder, in the tuts it says to take the files from folder 02. can i take from 3 or 4 instead or will this mess things up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night