Problem booting Scrabble off disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wpix, Oct 27, 2010.

1. wpix
    OP

wpix Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Hi all,

I have a issue with a game that i cannot get the video to show on a NTSC set.

game is scrabble(pal) which is not released in USA.

I tried wiigion(i think the name) to change the region as well as Wii utility to remove 001,002, change pal > ntsc and as wlel as using neogamma in different settings (video type wii as opposed to disc as well as ntsc 480p/i)

I have tried even older versions of neogamma with no avail.

I also tried using gecko os 1.9.3.1 and that didnt load and it gave a disc error when i tried forcing NTSC.

Wii 4.3 Wankiko / Darkcorp 1.1 removed / priiloader / Game is disc based.

any ideas?

Thanks,
    wpix

2. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    I also have problems playing Scrabble on NTSC wii through usb loader, I think this game just doesnt work on NTSC wiis for whatever reason.

3. ddetkowski

ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    United States
    I also have found a handful of PAL games not working correctly on my NTSC system.
    No fixes as of yet.....

4. Whatssup

Whatssup Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2008
    United States
    Yeah, I have problems with this game as well! I can get it to boot with WiiFlow 2.2, but the bottom 20% or so of the screen is always cut off!

5. wpix
    OP

wpix Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2009
    United States
    USA
    can willflow boot of a disc or does it need the iso image?

and if so can i use it to convert disc > usb. is there a way to change offset for the game so it fits.

also why doesnt my gecko os work loading a disc as i want to try NTSC on it , am i missing something?

wpix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice