Homebrew Question Problem accessing Xbins

DBOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying, since yesterday morning, to acess xbins to download old firmware files (and old keys files) to try and save my bricked switch.

But i get no response from the !list command, tried to talking to every OP on the channel, even the xbins-help channel and no one acknowledges my existence.

Does anyone know if xbins still works? or it is done?

thank you all

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Are you sending ident successfully to server . Are you on an efnet server ? . Have you got mode v?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No one responding ? are you receiving the correct info after you send message to bot . !list

DBOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you sending ident successfully to server . Are you on an efnet server ? . Have you got mode v?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No one responding ? are you receiving the correct info after you send message to bot . !list

I'm able to message the channel

I send the !list command, but I don't get a response from the bot

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happen to me about 2 weeks ago too. I just gave up and found the file I wanted elsewhere. I even used the autoxbins app it was doing the same thing.

skiddiks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I couldn't get !list to work either last night. If you check their site, the index is also empty. Probably some drama going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?