Hacking Probelm after CTRNAND Transfer.

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So this is my 2nd 3ds that I am t ry ing to install Arm9loaderhaxx. It's an XL and after I did the CTRNAND Transfer I did not back up the nand (To my computer). When I went into the browser and tried to load the http://2xrsa.3ds.guide the 3ds crashed so I thought I was missing files so when I go to the PC I find the the computer sas (Please insert drive E) when I try to click on my sd card. Also in file Explorer in the "This Pc" section the SD card is blank. So now I'm stucjkand screwed. Is there any way to get my system back on 11.2 to re-do the process or Am I doomed forever.... and will stay on Ver. 2.1?

Last edited by Littleisaiah519,

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aah, it appears the SD card MAY have corrupted by reading over.

OP, before doing so did you backup your sd content? If so, this could potentially save you. If not, I'm not sure.
Now hear is something wierd. When I boot the home menu on 2.1 I do see some apps the were downloaded to the SD card which means there is still data on the SD card. I'm gonna experiment to see if I could recover the SD card. Any help is appreciated.

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First get another SD and follow the "Installing Arm9loaderhax" again from the start. After installing A9LH successfully, instead of restoring your NAND backup (Which you lost), do this:

If you have an O3DS, you can go to system setting and update normally.

If it's a n3ds, do a 9.2 CTR Transfer, then go to system setting and update. Don't update on 2.1 or you will brick.

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First get another SD and follow the "Installing Arm9loaderhax" again from the start. After installing A9LH successfully, instead of restoring your NAND backup (Which you lost), do this:

If it's a n3ds, do a 9.2 CTR Transfer, then go to system setting and update. Don't update on 2.1 or you will brick.
Ok question since my pc won't read the SD card to I reformat it? Then redo the "Installation Arm9loaderhaxx" section on the 3ds guide again?

Littleisaiah519

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I tried it and t says an error has occurred will I have to download the update manually or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM