PRO B is out SHOULD i UPDATE

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by stylow, Feb 24, 2011.

  1. stylow
    OP

    stylow GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    1
    Oct 15, 2010
    Netherlands
    Pro b is out with psx support not just psx from ps store but ripped psx games
    My Problem is i Don't know if i should update or not i am on tn c know and Total Noob is really slow with tn D.
    Please tell me which is better
    EDIT: I am updating to 6.35 now and if i like it i will stay if id don't then i am going to downgrade
     
  2. prowler

    prowler Sony

    Member
    10
    Jul 14, 2009
    Zimbabwe
    Ragol
    I would wait for TN-D but it's your choice.
     
  3. ut2k4master

    ut2k4master Lord Tourettes

    Member
    5
    Feb 20, 2010
    Germany
    you can always downgrade later, so you can try it until tn-d is out [​IMG]
     
  4. MasterMan

    MasterMan Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    3
    Jul 29, 2006
    Brazil
    As i'm currently in love with FF The 4 Warriors of Light on DS, i can wait a little more b4 leaving 6.20 and HEN-C TN, even being FFIX the reason i bought a PSP GO after my fat died (the M2->MS died and the analog thumb, it is).
    Yes, i'm a FFFanboy ^^

    BTW, i hope to see some reviews of it soon.
     
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice