Gaming priiloader: hacks_hash.ini not found

BlueFlacon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am trying to softmod my wii, I installed HBC, installed neccesaiy wads, installed priiloader, but here is the problem.

Once I turn on my wii and hold reset, the white menu appears like it should, but when I press `system menu hacks` it says it cannot find `hacks_hash.ini` while the file really is on my SD.
I searched for how to solve this problem but I can`t find anything that works and I am losing my patience overhere.

My wii is currently under v4.1E and the white screen menu thing says systemmenu v54450, priiloader v0.6, IOS v60

I really want to play backups on my wii but i cant get past this step.

I highly apreciate it if someone could help me with this.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Put this in the root directory of your SD/USB. If it isn't detected, put it in /apps/Priiloader/

DacoTaco thought it would be a good idea to change the directory from root of your drive (which was simple) to a directory in your apps folder (which was stupid).

BlueFlacon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Put this in the root directory of your SD/USB. If it isn't detected, put it in /apps/Priiloader/

DacoTaco thought it would be a good idea to change the directory from root of your drive (which was simple) to a directory in your apps folder (which was stupid).
Forgot to mention, but I already tried that, doesn't solve the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.