Hacking Priiloader for vWii?

Russellgro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so on my Wii U in the vWii mode, I am thinking about trying to see once I go to the Wii mode I wanna either launch up the Homebrew Channel or WiiFlow. Thing is if you have a Wii you can use Priiloader. But on the Wii U, it bricks. Are there any alternatives for vWii to do that?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Hey, so on my Wii U in the vWii mode, I am thinking about trying to see once I go to the Wii mode I wanna either launch up the Homebrew Channel or WiiFlow. Thing is if you have a Wii you can use Priiloader. But on the Wii U, it bricks. Are there any alternatives for vWii to do that?

A very simple Answer - NO.
No Priiloader,no Alternative.

Also with a detailed Answer from @DacoTaco the Developer from the Priiloader.

Only Solution: A NAND Backup from your vWii before you do anything.
Simple to use and write back with @GaryOderNichts Tool vWii NAND Restorer:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-vwii-nand-restorer.560948/

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

con8798

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes priiloader does exist for wii V it is currently in beta check back with the reconnect 24 discord for more updates it has the ability to reenable we mail and reenable the Wii settings

Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes priiloader does exist for wii V it is currently in beta check back with the reconnect 24 discord for more updates it has the ability to reenable we mail and reenable the Wii settings
Good news, I’m mostly interested in the patches/hacks like unlock save copy and storing/restoring Wiiware and VC channels from the SD.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in it being updated in the future to patch all games with Wiimmfi automatticaly.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question though. So the defoicker option in Priiloader. Is that the same option that USB Loader GX and Wiiflow have, only now it can do that naively without those programs?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question though. So the defoicker option in Priiloader. Is that the same option that USB Loader GX and Wiiflow have, only now it can do that naively without those programs?
I dunno if its the same or not, as I've not messed with those options in USB Loader GX and Wiiflow. But I will say, it makes everything run through the vWii on the Wii U instantly look so much better, without ever having to enable anything ever again. If you haven't bothered yet, go ahead and give it a try. You wont be disappointed. Just make sure you're on the latest Priiloader, as older versions don't support the Wii U and will brick the vWii. Newest version is completely safe though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1