xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Yesterday when I launch HC, it asked me to upgrade to 1.08 (I was on 1.06). So I did, I remember there was several options, I only choose to upgrade HBC (not bootmii I guess). Then after that, I could not start HBC from priiloader any more, it says" can not autoboot to HBC". But I can still launch HBC from my system manual.

So my question is how can I fix this? Is there any place I can let the priiloader know I have a new HBC? or Do I need to reinstall HBC with another way?
Thanks!

xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated priiloader to the latest one, but did not fix the problem, when I trying to start HBC from priiloader, it is still saying:
"can not auto boot to HBC, maybe the file is not installed?" or something like that.
I also resintalled HBC and bootmii, but still the same error. HBC can start from the sysytem manual fine.

There must be some place I can config the priiloader to find my HBC, can somebody help?
Thanks!

xing68 said:
OK, will try that , thanks
nutta_nic said:
update your priiloader mate

xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply, I only updated to 0.4 thought it was the latest stable one, I am going to try 0.6 now, but before I start, just want to make sure, does the HBC need to be on IOS58? I think my HBC are on IOS61 or something, so I had to install the priiloader on IOS249...
Lacius said:

xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like a good temp solution, will try this one for now, thanks!
mauifrog said:
If you not keen on installing beta software on your wii, you may want to wait for an offical update to be released. You can install HBC-Forwarder.zip into priiloader and load the installed files to launch HBC.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
0.6 is not stable. 0.5 is the latest stable, and it can boot HBC 1.0.7 or 1.0.8 just fine. No need for the beta.
0.5 is not stable, that is why it is not hosted on the priiloader site. 0.5 bricks wiis that do not have network enabled.

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can use Priiloader to launch Bootmii IOS in a pinch, and then use Bootmi to launch the HBC.

That at least gets you out of trouble, if thats what your after.

If you want to directly launch the HBC, then you have to use 0.5 or higher.

Be aware as Mauifrog stated, 0.5 installer can brick your wii if you have no Internet configured.

I got away with it, as mine was configured. I am still on 0.5

xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, I don't have any trouble right now except can not start HBC directly from priiloader, I think I am going to go with the HBC forwarder for the moment.
C.S.I. said:
You can use Priiloader to launch Bootmii IOS in a pinch, and then use Bootmi to launch the HBC.

That at least gets you out of trouble, if thats what your after.

If you want to directly launch the HBC, then you have to use 0.5 or higher.

Be aware as Mauifrog stated, 0.5 installer can brick your wii if you have no Internet configured.

I got away with it, as mine was configured. I am still on 0.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom