Pricing check

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Potato hoarder, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Potato hoarder
    OP

Potato hoarder Hoarder of Potatoes

Feb 2, 2016
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    what would a mint condition o3ds XL Pokemon x y (red) special edition system go for (with a9lh)

2. iAqua

iAqua GBAtemp Addict

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    135?$ USD?

3. Potato hoarder
    OP

Feb 2, 2016
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    So would buying one on an exploitable FW for 100CAD (74.5usd) and installing A9LH be a good investment?

4. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    it's a hit and miss unless you're selling it in person, if you're selling it on Ebay for example you never know how many people are looking for one at that exact time, this time of year is a good time to do stuff like that though, just advertise that you'd put games on it for them and explain it'd be a great Christmas present :D

5. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    @Potato hoarder

Are you specifically asking to purchase that system? Because if you're buying a stock system to a9lh, I would just get a 'new'3ds/xl. Higher chance of ips, better for emulation of older systems, ability to run clock+l2, otpless,.....I should probably sell N3ds' on the street....but probably not.

Either way, you should be able to get an older 'new'3ds for ~30 Canadian dollars over the x/y O3ds. Plus the 'new'3ds can read higher gb SD cards. All things to consider. (especially if you wont buy games.....because you choose not to.)

6. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Better choice is to pick up an used 2DS for that amount and then resell them. I just made $30 off of a local buyer for doing that.

7. Potato hoarder
    OP

Feb 2, 2016
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    I already have an a9lh n3ds XL and an a9lh o3ds xl. The o3ds is beat up and another person I know was looking for a 3ds XL for 100$. I always going to buy the special edition one for 100$ and sell the piece of shit one for 100$ so I just trade.