Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
[youtube]5h2TkpFEsn8[/youtube]​

what the fuck happened i thought prey was about alien abduction now your a bounty hunter in it?! what was the other trailer for than the one with the plane... ?!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well the 1st one was pretty cool you got abducted by aliens as they were harvesting earth and than you get all these bad ass indian powers and go fuck them up...oh and you couldn't die...ever
tongue.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
That trailer looked nice. It reminded me of a Assassins Creed a bit but A LOT more badass and alien.

I've never touched the first but this looks like another interesting title. I can't wait to see some actual gameplay.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yeah looks great but my interest is somewhere else at the moment, can't go off track, I'm more interested in waiting for Nintendo Conference and Sony Conference.
smile.gif

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one was awesome... I don't even see how they can call this "Prey". The first one was about a Indian guy who gets abducted along with his GF and a bunch of other people. It was a really great game! It should be about $20 used these days, if you see it, go for it! It had a great story, unique game mechanics, and pretty nice graphics.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quietlyawesome94 said:
The first one was awesome... I don't even see how they can call this "Prey". The first one was about a Indian guy who gets abducted along with his GF and a bunch of other people. It was a really great game! It should be about $20 used these days, if you see it, go for it! It had a great story, unique game mechanics, and pretty nice graphics.
$20? I got mine for £1.99
tongue.gif
! Yes Prey was great, graphically pretty good and had a great story. If the Indian guy's story was not to continue, I dont see why they named this "Prey 2".

@blade
its mostly movie, but at some places I think its gameplay. still, looks pretty impressive.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
$20? I got mine for £1.99
tongue.gif
! Yes Prey was great, graphically pretty good and had a great story. If the Indian guy's story was not to continue, I dont see why they named this "Prey 2".

@blade
its mostly movie, but at some places I think its gameplay. still, looks pretty impressive.

Oh crap, I completely forgot that my bro picked it up again for like $5 dollars a few years ago. I do agree, if it doesn't pick up the Indian guy's story, call it something different.

Saoron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is like the Far Cry series, the first and second one are completely unrelated -.-.

Prey (1st one) introduced the whole portal thing. You could probably say the portal series copied prey
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-