OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I've gotten around for the past two days in porting over my Ludum Dare 34 game to 3DS. It's nearly complete, but I have a few things to work out such as possible lingering bugs. That said, here is what it is about:

You play as an infinitely bouncing ball attempting to nab as many coins as possible for a great high score. As the levels increase, so does the speed of the game. The problem is that spikes will appear on a random tile in the map every 5 seconds. At any given time, shields can spawn which protect you from dying once. Beginning on level 4 rockets that home in on you will spawn. Furthermore, gravity itself will flip every so often, so be careful. The main menu will allow you to use L or R to switch controls (default is Circle Pad, the other is D-Pad). So what's great in the port? Well, much like my other game, Space Fruit, one can activate 3D and also traverse between screens.

Download here

I hope this will ease the wait for Hax0r for those who want to play that as well.

~ TurtleP

Last edited by TurtleP,

TurtleP

OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but that should have to be prevented with something like a sticker that ways WIP/Release/Preview which can be swapped when needed. Ah well. I'll get on that.

In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: