Pretty sure i'm bricked

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Vash419, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Vash419
    OP

Vash419 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    Hello all, i was following a guide on n3ds hacking, and I got luma installed. however when it goes to the next step of restoring your old nand i had deleted it off the memory card earlier (i thought it had made a backup on my pc which i did not i'm dumb i know) i was wondering if there is a way to restore the 3ds or is it just permanently bricked now? (also i cant boot into recovery mode i can, however boot luma and payloads though) Any and all help would be greatly appreciated as this was a gift and hate to lose it. Thanks!! (sorry for being vague wasn't sure if i could post the link to the guide here or not)

2. JerryShaw

JerryShaw GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    Switzerland
    see the troubleshooting, doing a 9.2 image ctrnand transfer could save your console

3. Vash419
    OP

Vash419 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    i checked the troubleshooting im not finding my problem though, thanks for the response

4. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
  5. Vash419
    OP

Vash419 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    thanks so much for the help guys i am now back up and running!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice