Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So alot of you know that back in June I was saving up for a Dingoo a320 until I saw this Limited Edition Opeth Shirt signed by a member of the band.

I jumped right on that and didn't even think twice about it, well, I definitely should have.

So today, I got it in the mail and I am disappointed in what I received. The shirt was blurry and doubled looking (to explain more, the text and the art on it looks like it was kinda printed double but the second coat wasn't directly on top of the other coat and made it look blurry) and the shirt wasn't even signed. Instead I got this little tag that has an illegible scribble on it.

I sent the site I bought it from an eMail because I think that I should have gotten a better quality shirt than what I got, I dropped $44 bucks on that shirt and it looks like it could have been made for less than $20.

In other news, I still haven't gotten my R4i yet from the competition
frown.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch man. D:

I hope you get a refund for that cheap shirt. Is the autograph authentic or copied as well?

And why did you need that R4 I wanted, if you won one?!
cry.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, That sucks. Hopefully you get a refund.

Im assuming since you said it had an "illegible" scribbling, Can you even tell if it's legitimate?

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Ouch man. D:

I hope you get a refund for that cheap shirt. Is the autograph authentic or copied as well?

And why did you need that R4 I wanted, if you won one?!
cry.gif

The autograph is definitely authentic because it came from Opeth's merchandise site. The only thing I can really make out on the autograph is a P and what looks like an M but is really a W. Which makes me believe its Per Wilberg which is the keyboardist.

The R4 that I am buying is going to a friend. He wanted one so he paid me and I bought it for him, I told him to get a different one but he wanted the R4. *shrug*

The R4i I probably going to be sold along with my DS because I really want a Dingoo.

QUOTE(Sstew @ Aug 10 2009, 06:51 PM) Oh man, That sucks. Hopefully you get a refund.

Im assuming since you said it had an "illegible" scribbling, Can you even tell if it's legitimate?

I don't even want a whole refund, maybe a reimbursement of $15 or $20 will be fine with me.

Look above for the legitimacy of the autograph.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's always a good idea to take a photo of the merchandise and attach it to the e-mail you're sending to the seller.

They'll have an easier time telling whether it's misprinted or not.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
It's always a good idea to take a photo of the merchandise and attach it to the e-mail you're sending to the seller.

They'll have an easier time telling whether it's misprinted or not.

Hmm, never thought of that. I will send them a picture when they get back to me, you can't see it from far away but close up its blurry and you can tell it was definitely misprinted a little bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.