Premium Flashing Service

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
if you can do it on your own, then do it on your own.
smile.gif

there are a lot of unconfident people who are afraid they won't be able to get their cart to work (not knowing which software they need to use etc.)
think of clueless parents offering a flashcart to their child...

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
It is an Acekard 2i so if it's as easy as you make it sound then I guess I wont be getting the Flashing Service. Hopefully I don't screw it up.
smile.gif

Oh and it's a DS Lite with 1.4 I believe.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You only need the AK2i flashed if you're using it on a DSi or intend to use it on a DSi. On bog-standard DS Phat/Lite you don't need to worry as there's no flashcart blocking code in the firmware. It's not the MicroSD card that's flashed, it's the AK2i itself.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As I recall, if you choose the Premium Flashing Service without a MicroSD card it costs $1 and the flash the Acekard for DSi firmware 1.4.1

If you add a MicroSD card at the same time, the Premium Flashing Service costs $2. In this case in addition to flashing the Acekard they will set AKAIO up on the MicroSD card.

edit: Ok, so now it's $2 for the Premium Flashing Service regardless if you add a MicroSD card or not. If You want the Premium Flashing Service without a MicroSD card, just choose 'none' as the MicroSD card.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Rydian said:
I assume they'll add moonshell, but what else?

The current homebrew pack that we provide contains the following files:

10 games: GameUP, StillAliveDS, Pocket Physics, Vector Tower Defense, MegaETK, Omalone, Setsuzoku no Puzzle, A Touch of War, Meteora, Crocodingus
10 applications: DSOrganize 3.2, NDSMail 0.60, DSFile 0.5, DSLinux, Bunjalloo 0.8, Phidias, Beup Live MSN 0.7, clIRC 0.06, Colors! 1.06h, NitroTracker 0.4, Facebook4NDS 1.3
5 emulators: LameBoy (GB/GBC) 0.12, NesDS (NES), SnemulDS 0.6a2 (SNES), JEnesisDS (Genesis/Mega Drive), AtariDS

http://shoptemp.com/pages/ShopTemp-Premium...te-Service.html

I really like the flashing service, since I don't have a DS. That's why I prefer Shoptemp for Acekard 2.i

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: