Homebrew Preloaer help

trmorgan00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:I installed preloader vr .28 on my 3.4 usa wii and everything went great untill tried to load the system menu an all that cme up was fils are corupt and something about the manual
and i get this mesed up scren on the homebrew. I checked everywhere and it looks like nobody was dumb as me and mesed up my wii. please help. sory about double posting lind of new this.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
UranusKiller said:
i thought it don't work on 3.4!
I also thought that...
unsure.gif

trmorgan00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went to seting and there isnt anything about the iso and is there .dol file that would work with preloader to help me and is it posible to instal 60iso and 4.0 i can load back up thoug backup launcher .dol and tried autoboot files and wad manger just gives me a code dump if thers a file that lets me load other .dol files and doesnt crash please let me know please post and not just look.

trmorgan00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fix my problem by using WAD Manager 1.4 Enhanced Mod and installed 4.0 sytem and will install preloader 2.9 or and when using wad use set iso to 36 thank you for the help

mtb-bfh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but posting multiple indecipherable messages about it was always an option. Some people take the path less traveled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated