Hacking Preloader won't do system menu hacks

  • Thread starter Thread starter cayspekko
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,732
  • Replies Replies 3

cayspekko

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
134
Country
United States
Sorry, I've looked and I looked, I'm sure this has been answered, but I'm hopeless

So I installed preloader 0.29 but when I open it and look for the hack that disables the warning screen when you frist turn on your wii, I don't see it. The only one I see under systemmenu hacks is skip disc update check

So I followed the instructions to put the hacks.ini that came with the preloader in the root of the SD card. Then I tried to run preloader, and it still doesn't work, i even reinstalled preloader with hacks.ini in the root of the SD card... still didn't work... I even turned the archive bit off on the hacks.ini... and it still doesn't work.

...

what did I miss?

PS I'm running 4.0

THANKS!
 
preloader only shows the hacks that are suitable for your console's region to avoid bricking it.
make sure that the hack you want to use is for your region.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted