Hacking Preloader v.28 and backup launcher

rockzx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After i got preloader v.28, i wanted to play backups, but when i pressed 'B' on my wiimote, it gaqve me a code dump, does anyone how to fix this?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it can't be fixed and it will never work, forget it, unistall preloader or stop using rebooter...!!!
smile.gif

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rockzx said:
ok, a noob question here, how do you uninstall preloader v.28?

Really? You'd rather delete the only thing protecting you from bricking your wii, and a pretty all around useful app just to run backuped games from the disc channel?
blink.gif

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
rockzx said:
ok, a noob question here, how do you uninstall preloader v.28?

The simplest and safest way to remove Preloader is to reinstall the System Menu using "AnyRegion Changer" or a "WAD installer" (wad version of your SystemMenu).
Don't forget to use "HackRemover" before reinstaling the SM in order to delete all hacks.ini from the NAND.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
it can't be fixed and it will never work, forget it, unistall preloader or stop using rebooter...!!!
smile.gif
That is the better option. Best to keep preloader as monkeybeast0 said.

But i think there are still ways.

Aquilano's menu loader thingo should work..., or alternately you can install the more risky cioscorp, or just cios30 (just as risky lol) with IOSreload patch enabled on preloader.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockzx said:
After i got preloader v.28, i wanted to play backups, but when i pressed 'B' on my wiimote, it gaqve me a code dump, does anyone how to fix this?

What exactly do you mean by this question? If you have preloader installed, I figured you were playing backups already.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Me: Have you pressed B intead of A in the menu of the Gamma Launcher..??
well if you don't, it will "reboot with hooks"

You: what does this means..??
Me: Well simply that you'll be able to start your Wii discs straight from the Disc Channel

You: So what is the problem with this dude..??
Me: Well now that he has preloader installed, the "rebooting with hooks" function now try to load the preloader menu, instead of the main.dol of the system menu, wich is why he is having a "CODE DUMP"

You: ....and WTF is a "CODE DUMP"..??
Me: Well, I really don't know but it looks like columns of numbers and says code dump on the black screen with white numbers and letters..!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: