Hacking preloader question

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
74
Country
hi,


i installed preloader 0.29 i have 4.0 and i disabled it from coming up when i boot the wii and can't get back to the settings how do i boot preloader so i can make that pop up all the time when i start my wii
 
shadow_cruiser said:
Its funny because I have the opposite problem on 4.0. The autoboot option is disabled but yet preloader loads everytime. I cannot stop this from happening. I used the hacks.ini from here

[url=http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks]http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks[/url]
QUOTETry reseting it back to enable then disable it again

I doesn't even give me the option to select disable or enable. Not sure why, where did you get your preloader 0.29 from?.
 
when you set autoboot to disable, it boots to preloader. Autoboot boots the thing you selected on startup.

Set the autoboot to something else like System menu or HBC
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted