Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For 4.0

I've looked at other posts and everyone seems to have errors of some kind

Has anyone gotten any more hacks to work other then the original one?

icebrg5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Will edit OG post to reflect that.

All the posts i could find about the new hacks for 4.0 no one can get them working.

quaza

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using 4.0U + cios249

wiibrew.org code is fine to me.

below is setting that i use

[Replace Healthwarning with Backmenu], [Region free channels], [Skip disc update check]

but, I can't find [Resion Free the Wii Game] and [Resion Free the Cube Game] code for 4.0U

someone discuss that problem but not tested yet

icebrg5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That one from media fire works for me.

I never tried the one from wiibrew or whatever because everyone was saying they were having troubles with it.

Also what exactly does each hack do in detail?

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit I don't remember what was on the file, I just yanked it off my sd card and upped it. I know there is an update skip code, bypass boot warning logo code, and region free game/channel code. I am pretty sure the recovery codes are included in case of a brick, I can check and confirm.

edit

Yeah, so there is skip update, replace warning with back menu, region free channels, remove diagnostic disc check, and auto load disc

Skip update - Games won't prompt you to update to play.....

Region free channels - Pal/U wads will work granted they were put together properly

Replace Warning - The opening is altered.....boots directly to sys menu instead of having to press A at that obnoxious warning screen

Remove diagnostic disc check - Hell if I know

Autoload disc (2 options) - Hold right on the Wii control pad to autoboot your game, comes in handy for reinstalling twilight hack I would assume....may require cIOScorp. I cannot answer this, I have cIOScorp installed so the game will boot regardless.

icebrg5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
Shit I don't remember what was on the file, I just yanked it off my sd card and upped it. I know there is an update skip code, bypass boot warning logo code, and region free game/channel code. I am pretty sure the recovery codes are included in case of a brick, I can check and confirm.

Please check if you dont mind.

I don't wanna enable something im gonna have 0 use for.

The only ones i have enabled are disk update check and region free channels i believe.Even though i dont have any out of region channels.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check my edit -.-

Yeah, so there is skip update, replace warning with back menu, region free channels, remove diagnostic disc check, and auto load disc

Skip update - Games won't prompt you to update to play.....

Region free channels - Pal/U wads will work granted they were put together properly

Replace Warning - The opening is altered.....boots directly to sys menu instead of having to press A at that obnoxious warning screen

Remove diagnostic disc check - Hell if I know

Autoload disc (2 options) - Hold right (if you enabled the first one) on the Wii control pad to autoboot your game, comes in handy for reinstalling twilight hack I would assume....may require cIOScorp. I cannot answer this, I have cIOScorp installed so the game will boot regardless. Second one autoboots game without button press.

All you need is disc update check, region free channels, and I REALLY suggest replace warning....the others you only need to worry about if you brick.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always happy to help when I can
smile.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a pic of the ini you posted stang... THANKS ALOT!!!

Have you tried the disk autostart? does it matter if its a backup or original?

Thanks again for the ini file.

Photo_041809_001.jpg

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you re-enter in to the preloader settings. I have hacks.ini on the rood of my SD card and re-ran the preloader app but it went through its thing and then back in to the channel menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Psionic Roshambo only if you're electroboom +1