Hacking Pre-ordering M3I-ZERO from Gamekool

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
I pre-ordered my M3i from gamekool, obviously I haven't received it yet, but I have to say I am impressed by their support and cost. I like the fact I am kept up to date with information, and their support are willing to help me.

I would recommend gamekool to anybody on this site (providing I get my order when it's released, which I think I will)!

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Placeholder said:
I pre-ordered my M3i from gamekool, obviously I haven't received it yet, but I have to say I am impressed by their support and cost. I like the fact I am kept up to date with information, and their support are willing to help me.

I would recommend gamekool to anybody on this site (providing I get my order when it's released, which I think I will)!

Nothing is more assuring for potential buyers than hearing from a happy customer - tell us when you get it, if they're good then they don't deserve the negative comments.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you ordered one from Gamezway now, you are pretty much fuck outta luck for the next few weeks, all stock is being sent to pre-orders first, reports are that regardless of when you pre-ordered it before today, you might not even have one sent to you and it won't ship out till the next batch arrives. Today was the first day of the M3i release on Gamezway, mine is being shipped right now so I should get it next week, as they get stock all pre-orders have to be filled before you can buy one outright, since today is the official release date for Gamezway, there won't be anymore pre-orders.

D

Deleted User

Well, I just put in my order (2) M3I-Zero and (2)8GB SDHC cards, with the DHL shipping, (after a 10% coupon), my total was $113 at GameKool, not bad I'd say.

When I got to the site, the page informed me that the price of the unit would be increasing after pre-orders are done, and that there were only (5) pre-order units left available. I'm not sure how significant the price change will be, but I figured I might as well get my units now. Shortly after checkout I came back to the page to see that there were only (3) units left available for pre-order.

I also paid with PayPal, so I'm not worried about losing my money if the product is not legit, also the fact that they're listed as an official retailer on the M3Adapter site is reassuring.

I'll make sure to post again when the time comes. With 3-5 business day shipping, and the stock getting in on the 10th, it should be less than a week until we know for sure.

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ratssss I just ordered mines on gamezway, how longwill it take now?
unsure.gif

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Any ideas when it will be released on gamebygame? coz they're really fast in terms of shipping and delivery so I convinced myself to stick with them other than any other sites.. they're pretty reliable, i must say..
smile.gif

Saywhatjj4

Trophies
XP
Country
i was also going to buy it from GameByGame
smile.gif

i Heard that the M3I Zero was delayed
But they promised it Will be out in ten dayes
frown.gif

BTW I would Prefer you to buy it from Gamebygame
Cause There Legit
smile.gif
And Fast Shippping AND
Free Shipping to the US (Not UK
frown.gif
)

D

Deleted User

As of now, GameKool has removed the pre-order for the M3i Zero from their website, I'd imagine to to them selling out. Late last night there were only 2 left in stock.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was thinking of buying a m3i zero when i get my DSI for my birthday but i think i might wait to see were team twiizers is going with this dsi homebrew thing. i mean im not gonna wait months but il wait a month and see how it goes
yay.gif

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If ur uncertain then wait for a review, though with these prices I'd rather just get one straight away.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just ordered one....

When that arrives I will then have

M3 Real
R4 (Original not a fake)
AK2i
EZ Flash IV
Flash2Advance
Supercard MiniSD
SuperPass DS 2

And some other older ones scattered around somewhere

Really need to stop impulse buying
wacko.gif

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh sorry, i meant jjc1992

jjc1992 said:
i was thinking of buying a m3i zero when i get my DSI for my birthday but i think i might wait to see were team twiizers is going with this dsi homebrew thing. i mean im not gonna wait months but il wait a month and see how it goes
yay.gif

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
nado84 said:

jjc1992 said:
yay.gif
No I'm sorry it was my fault( I didn't specify who) I was mistaken I was trying to replay PharaohsVizier, don't be sorry, it was just misunderstanding
happy.gif

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
thebigboss14 said:
nado84 said:

jjc1992 said:
yay.gif
No I'm sorry you are mistaken I was try to replay PharaohsVizier not you sorry for the missundertanding
happy.gif

Haha, good thing we have quotes

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
nado84 said:
thebigboss14 said:
nado84 said:

jjc1992 said:
yay.gif
No I'm sorry you are mistaken I was try to replay PharaohsVizier not you sorry for the missundertanding
happy.gif

Haha, good thing we have quotes
thank God but I forgot to use them
wink.gif

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebigboss14 said:
Sandman00009 said:
i wonder if real hotstuff will have this in on the 15
smile.gif
As i was reading through a buch of post I heard that many people have theirs already shipped so maybe official retailers should get them first I hope
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif
oh good i was gona order one from gamezway but ive purchased my r4 and m3real from realhotstuff i cant wait to get this m3i zero
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.