Homebrew Question ppsspp issues, help needed.

Fayd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey y'all I'm having a bit of a problem with ppsspp on switch. Two games, Final Fantasy 20th anniversary and Final Fantasy IV the complete collection both have slowdown issues that I can't seem to fix. I'm using atmosphere, I hold R like I'm supposed to, and I have overclocked the system. On the first game the slowdown happens every time it changes from a battle screen to the next screen. On FFIV, the slowdown happens in battle, almost always get it on a big monster or boss. This one, it has to be reset once the slowdown hits, because it will carry on till the game bugs out and crashes if not. Both games the slowdown can be seen fairly early, FF1 is right after your first battle, FFIV is right after the scripted battle with the giant bird on the airship, it will die and the slowdown hits as it breaks apart.

Now I have tried ppsspp in retroarch on L4T lakka. Both games the slowdown is non existent. But L4T Lakka hasn't been updated in so long the cores are outdated and it's missing some good features like sleep mode and dock mode. Could someone please check this out and if there is a fix let me know? I greatly appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?