Gaming ppokemon heart gold/ soul silver

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, although i can't read a word of Chinese i downloaded Soul Silver for my AceKard2 and played for a bit and i have to say it's awesome. It's the exact remake of the G/S/C series and it's great. I laterally played by having my copy of crystal and my DS side by side and followed along to know what i was doing and it's pretty accurate. It changed a lot of parts but it was basically the same which is good in this case seeing that G/S/C were one of the best if not THE best versions of the Pokemon franchise.

Now i want to here what you guys think about it (for those of you who played it)

Edit: I realize now that i put two Ps for pokemon
dry.gif

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
well, although i can't read a word of Chinese i downloaded Soul Silver for my AceKard2 and played for a bit and i have to say it's awesome.
*Facepalm* It's Japanese.
sleep.gif

Anyways, it's an excellent remake. It takes everything that G/S/C and Platinum does right and added even more features. HG/SS is my favorite Pokemon game so far.

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
Licardo7 said:
well, although i can't read a word of Chinese i downloaded Soul Silver for my AceKard2 and played for a bit and i have to say it's awesome.
sleep.gif

Anyways, it's an excellent remake. It takes everything that G/S/C and Platinum does right and added even more features. HG/SS is my favorite Pokemon game so far.
well my brain can't comprehend all the languages of the worldz, i can barley contain English, Spanish, and n00b so *facepenis*

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Licardo7 said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
Licardo7 said:
sleep.gif

well my brain can't comprehend all the languages of the worldz, i can barley contain English, Spanish, and n00b so *facepenis*
You don't need to understand the language to know what language is.
You just need common sense, because the Chinese version hasn't even be released, only the Japanese version has been released and they place from which country/continent the release is. /doublefacepalm

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lol, i laugh at the picture, Pure gold!
Anyways, yeah, the game is good, Played through all of it and you know, Licardo7, you can download a translation patch *faceplam*
Anyways! I enjoyed the adding of ALL the pokemon, and the pokemon following you of course!

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, i miss the way gbatemp gets off track for every little thing. anyway, yes i got facepalmed about 25 times nao back on track.

P.S: I leave all my common sense at school when we leave

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Licardo7 said:
well, although i can't read a word of Chinese
double-facepalm.jpg

I think I remember that episode of TNG. I'm a rather decent trekkie here, if you were wondering. Not the "go to the conventions" type, but the "watch every episode" type.

My thoughts were:

- It gave me a 10% warning rating. Damn translations!
- It got me deeply addicted to Pokemon... again. Damn Gamefreak!
- It's a pretty good remake although the chick with the Marill gets on my nerves. I don't need a stalker, thanks.

Also, Japanese, Chinese, German, what's the different. DAMN FOREIGNERS! (that was sarcasm if you were too dull to get that)

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh hai, guise. Can I join?

Licardo7 said:
Giovanni-facepalm.jpg

On topic: I still haven't played them since I'm waiting for the proper Nintendo translation. I've checked some videos on youtube though.

-The remixed themes are awesome, especially the gym leader battle and the wild pokemon encounter from Kanto.

-You can listen to the good ol' tracks from the GBC games with the use of a Key Item (nostalgia FTFW).

I can't wait for an enhanced version of both games since I actually enjoyed the Platinum one made by Wolfsclaw.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would I play a game I can't even read and then rate it?
What am I gonna rate it on? How good Professor Elm looks?

D

Deleted User

The gameplay in pokemon games has barely changed since the games conception with Pokemon Red and Blue.
Man, those were the days. I remember going to toys r us and getting blue version with blastoise on it... Awesome.
Sure, there are new features, but generally pokemon is: what you see is what you get.

That being said, Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal were the most amazing out of all the games. 16 Gym Battles, 2
Campaigns, It just didn't get any better. This was before the 494 score of Pokemon and this was where it was meant to be : )

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Licardo7 said:
wbf.jpg

Thoughts: Very nice. I've replayed Pokemon Gold almost 3 times in the past and I know everything that goes. Good thing they kept that missing PokeDoll storyline. Haven't I played the originals, I would be very stuck. The translations allow me to play the game very smoothly and it allows me to know who I'm battling, what attacks and items I get and use and stuff. For the game, need I say more? It's epic. I can't wait for the English release. Then I'll be on a Pokedex completion quest again (this time it would be easier as I've completed it on Platinum and I just need to trade them over. Yay!

I hope they stop Pokemon games with 4th generation for a while. It's good for now. Maybe in 2013 they should release 5th Gen.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I remember first playing yellow and trying for months to get missingno by surfing by cinnibar, lol i really wish my friends had told me it was only in red and blue. I think Crystal really got me exited though cos i could trade over my lv 100 pikachu with thundershock (bit of a bad move set now i think about it). Ruby and Sapphire really pissed me off by not being backwards compatible. I think i speant around 400 hours on crystal alone.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Since we can't understand the dialogue yet, we can only rate the gameplay. So far this game is way more appealing to me than Platinum, and the new features and graphics are awesome. I'm hyped for the English release.

ChrisMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
I'm joining in
smile.gif

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg

I played through crystal and think that a lot has been improved and that HGSS is probably the best game for me
Same here. It's a lot better than Crystal, especially since the touch screen's capabilities are used more widely than Platinum.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I freaking love the game.
I'm currently playing Soul Silver, and the scene where Lugia appears is just awesome.
Plus, I already have some Sinnoh pokemon in my game, thanks to my pokemon Platinum. Heheh. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy