XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Sorry, I don't think I have that, but why not just use cboot2 to load MMM? I can't remember if you can launch channels directly from MMM, but you can always us it to load a wii channel forwarder dol (you can build these using ModMii). If you don't have a synced wiimote, you might need to use a GC controller to navigate MMM, or you might even be able to skip loading MMM altogether and use cboot2 to load the forwarder dol directly, but I'm not sure if that will work as cboot2 doesn't play nice with all dol's.

Also, I remember there being a custom "bootmii" folder that's able to load a dol from an sd card. I can't find it online now (I didn't look very hard though) and IIRC it was set up to load a usb-loader but you can always just replace the dol that's being forwarded to with whatever you want. I'm pretty sure I still have this saved somewhere on my HDD at home, let me know if you want me to take a look for it.

Lastly, I'm not sure, but JoostinOnline's Settings Editor GUI might be able to sync wiimotes.

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the gpl say i have to distribute the source with every binary? or does it say i have to make the source available upon request?

im pretty sure it had to be available if somebody asks for it. and if this is your way of asking for it, i can provide source code.

Reactions: 1 person

Zinom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You saved my day man! I searched all over the net. I have priloader loading cfg usb loader directly from boot but my remotes have been desynced and i have no possibility to control the wii other way than the hardware buttons in bootmii. These files you shared can be loaded in bootmii and i can sync wiimote with that .elf channels opened!
Thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: