Hacking Power Saves Private Header Query

cobhc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello All,

Just want to clarify something. I have a Sky3DS card on a 10.1 N3DSXL and I want to play online. Am I right in saying I just need to buy a Power Saves card to be able to extract a Private Header from an original cart to inject into every rom I put on the Sky3DS using the tutorials on here?

Thanks.

Last edited by cobhc,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes.

get the header string, put into a empty bin file, use no ban no sky replace all header in template with the bin file.
after this, u only need to test online function and find out the manufacturer id of the cartridge that u dump out the header, and replace all different m id with right one.

Reactions: cobhc

cobhc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Already ordered the Powersaves before I saw the reply lol, I don't mind. This way I have no fear of someone else using the same header.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Some people also sell private headers (you may even find someone that will give you one for free) - certainly a cheaper option than buying powersaves just to rip a header.
Not allowed to do it on GBAtemp. It counts as distributing licensed code whether it's sold or given away.

Sullyy2k1

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm very late on this, apologies! I just got my sky3DS+ yesterday and I was wondering if anyone could help me. How do I get a private header? Are there any reputable sources to obtain one from?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very late on this, apologies! I just got my sky3DS+ yesterday and I was wondering if anyone could help me. How do I get a private header? Are there any reputable sources to obtain one from?
The best source is using a powersaves and dumping it from a legit cart. Also this thread is over a year old so please don't bump it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto