Power Point 2003/2007 Help?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone I am UnseenHero. I am a high school student and I recently got a project on "Getting to know Powerpoint." The point of the project is to make a game consisting of a few levels where you can not touch the walls. Once you reach the ending and roll over the finish you win. It is pretty much made out of shapes and hyperlinks.
So this is my question. How do you make the audio file play after being hyperlinked. What I mean is that when you lose you must click to be hyperlinked back to stage selection page. But the music meant to be on that slide doesn't play. Also when you pick your stage since you are hyperlinked there for a second time the audio doesn't play. So my question is, is there a way to keep the sound clip and effects going after being hyperlinked?

P.S: Would a DL for the file or video help?

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never made a game in PowerPoint before. How does that work? I think you should post the file.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here you go bud
biggrin.gif

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20326277/Mo...+Powerpoint.rar

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the 'Click to restart' link at the bottom of the 'FATALITY' slide?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exactly
When I go back to either stage selection then the character level the songs don't play because that's the second time you get hpyerlinked there :/

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using Custom Animation to make the audio file play EACH time you hyperlink to the slide?
If not, you just have to make a custom animation for the file to play, and then change the On Click part to After Previous

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after previous instead of with previous?

EDIT: Tried it. Doesn't work. The problem is that when you get hyperlinked to somewhere for a second time the effects don't show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: