Power Pak+

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by SpaceJump, Sep 20, 2011.

Sep 20, 2011

Power Pak+ by SpaceJump at 12:14 PM (956 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. SpaceJump
    OP

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    I saw the Power Pak+ and it looks really good. Does anyone know how long the battery life is with this.

Also I haven't found any other place to order this besides Amazon, but they don't ship to Germany. Anywhere else that ship to Germany?

2. CompC

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've got one. The battery is really good, it lasts a long time. I definitely recommend getting one.

I don't know where you'd get one though, sorry.

3. Thrust

Member Thrust GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hmm I actually thought those were a lot bigger so I never got one, the package makes it look like it would jut way out.

4. Oceanborn712

Member Oceanborn712 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I haven't found any in Germany. I ended up buying two from Amazon.com and sharing the costs with a friend.

5. SpaceJump
    OP

Germany
    Really, so they ship to Germany? So what do you think? is it good? On the screens it looks small. How does it feel when playing?

6. Oceanborn712

Germany
    It's not small, it adds quite some size to the 3DS. For me the added size and weight makes the 3DS a lot more comfortable to hold, feels really nice.
    The added battery time is huge, I recently played SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked on my PP+-less US 3DS (my PP+ is on my EU 3DS) while in hospital and was going nuts because the battery was empty all the time, this doesn't come up with the Power Pak+ at all anymore.

Edit: Oh and yes Amazon.com does ship it to my adress. "Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc." The $15 Power Pak+ costs a total of 36,66€ with shipping and taxes though, so I'd recommend to pool some stuff before ordering something there.

7. Koldur

Member Koldur Virtual Boy Ambassador

Netherlands
  8. SpaceJump
    OP

Germany
    So how much height does the 3DS actually gain on the bottom with this? On the photos it looks like 0.5 cm.

9. Oceanborn712

Germany
    Yes, 0.5cm is about right.

10. iluvfupaburgers

Member iluvfupaburgers FUPA Luva

Ecuador
    i love this battery pack. it gives more grip if you have bigger hands. and battery lasts a looong time, lot longer than the normal battery, i would recommend it. although there is a con about this. i dont think it will fit with the new slider extension, so if you plan on getting that, i think it will be tidious changing the battery packs just to use that extra slider