OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
POWDER 094
Roguelike designed for DS/GBA

Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog]The user-visible changes should be small in this release. An overhaul of the messaging system will hopefully avoid the sprintf-corruption on the GBA version. Unfortunately, it likely also includes fresh typos.

* Dequipping a non-equipped item no longer dequips the corresponding equipped itemslot.
* Option menu has an option to disable the Action Bar to placate the churlish users out there.
* If a creature misses themselves, it is no longer "Herself misses Wazerli the imp." (Clare Boothby)
* A massive refactoring of the message system has occured. In particular, I have abolished all of my stack buffers and the rotating ring of dynamic buffers in favour of dynamic memory allocation. This means I don't have to worry about buffer overruns any more, and hopefully likewise won't have stack overruns on the GBA anymore. No doubt in this process I've created more typos, however. Please report any weird text swiftly.
* If you change dungeon levels while possessing a creature (like a Wizard's Eye) and release control on the other dungeon level, you will now properly return to your previous dungeon level. (Mark Ehlke)
* To aggressive refactoring made swords and clubs burn up in fire rather than just state-change. (Richard Quirk)
* One new room type.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

disc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, good thing the level-changing while possessing has been fixed. Lost one of my best characters when my cockatrice died four levels down from me.

yorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i love this game but this update is almost unplayable since it has real major bugs. i hope 095 is coming soon

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sweet Imma have to download this one! Didn't know it existed until now
biggrin.gif

But... if it still has some major bugs in it, then perhaps I should just wait a little longer
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...