Hardware Potentially Broken Wii

Brumski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, a while back I lent my older brother my Wii, he ended up not playing it much, when I get it back, it appears to not work. Atleast, it turns on, it checks for a disc, disc drive lights up blue but nothing turns up on screen. The screen does change to a slightly lighter shade of grey. Im fairly certain that trying to sync up a wiimote with it doesn't work. He says he is fairly certain he hasn't done anything that might break it, and I believe him, what are the chances it may just be the component cables that are broke? Is there anything I can do to check if the console is broke?

Thanks for the help.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it would not be the component cables because you would still be able to connect the wiimotes
if you still have a warranty you can go to www.nintendo.com and see about that and register the console for 6 months more warranty and if none of that works you can search on google for "fix bricked wii" for a possible fix because it is probably bricked.
I hope that helps man (or woman maybe i dunno).

Brumski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shit thing is I have the Homebrew channel on there, returning it to Nintendo probably won't be a good idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo