POTATO CHIPS OR CORN CHIPS

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a curious person. I'm sure there are some opinions on this one... right? :ninja:

So which one do you prefer? For the record, yes we are talking about snacks. Potato chip or corn chip snacks. The ones you can either make or buy in stores.

Potato examples
  • Pringles
  • Lays
  • HERR'S
  • UTZ
Corn Examples
  • Popcorn
  • Doritos
  • Frito
  • Cheetos
Hopefully that's enough examples to get the idea of the differences. Basically one is made with potato and the other is with corn. I'm getting the idea Potato wins over corn for most people. But I do think corn is being underrated. :)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
7logh8.jpg

I like them all.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wouldn't consider Popcorn chips.

Regarding what I would call a corn chip, no thanks. Cheetos? Blargh! Doritos? They just stick itself to my fingers to no avail, and no, I am not skilled enough with chopsticks for that potential solution.

I am not a big fan of potato chips either, but between the two I would go with potato chips.

And popcorn above them all.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being type 2 diabetic, I gotta go with corn chips. Corn chips don’t break down into starches which then later break down into… Sugar.

Don’t get me wrong, I love potato chips and I miss them dearly. But for my health, I have to stick with corn chips.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1