Homebrew postLoader4

miihackwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all I have had postloader running great on my emulated nand for a good while now. I have just tried to load it and it says configuration file missing, and that it needs an SD card or fat usb to install it on. It will not pick up my SD or my HDD. Any help will be appreciated.

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if it's just me but I just upgraded to NEEK2O r96 and now postLoader now doesn't see my Wii disc games under NEEK? On first startup it showed the one that was 'mounted' under NEEK, I did a rescan and following the reboot etc. postLoader now shows no games at all. They are still present in the NEEK overlay menu.

It's not a problem for me as postLoader is only used to launch Wiiware under my NEEK environment but could be an issue for some. I'm also not sure if this would impact the loading of Wii disc games from postLoader in 'real NAND' when you have set NEEK2O as the loader?

Also whilst I'm thinking of it, seeing as you have the option under Wii games to set the default loader as 'use NEEK2O', is there any chance that this could be used under channels too? Being able to set 'use NEEK2O' on a per games basis too?? I suppose it would be nice to have postLoader under real NAND set to use cIOS 249 as the default way to launch channels but then also be able to set some as launching under NEEK2O. That way you don't have to remember which play nicely in real NAND and which have to be NEEK. Just a thought but not a big problem - I just use postLoader under NEEK2O for all Wiiware/VC as its easier and has better compatibility.

Oh yes, and hope everyone on here had a good Christmas and New Year. I suspect the Wii scene will start slowing down now that WiiU is out and also, let's face it, how much more can be accomplished on the Wii?? It does pretty much everything could ever need now with regards backup launching etc. Been good to be a part of it all and seen what you guys have accomplished, all good fun!!

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ughh.. I know how that is.. if you need a quick script for spanish lemme know.

The problem is not the translation itself, but replace in the code all the strings. Thank you ;)

Hi all I have had postloader running great on my emulated nand for a good while now. I have just tried to load it and it says configuration file missing, and that it needs an SD card or fat usb to install it on. It will not pick up my SD or my HDD. Any help will be appreciated.

Not sure if it's just me but I just upgraded to NEEK2O r96 and now postLoader now doesn't see my Wii disc games under NEEK? On first startup it showed the one that was 'mounted' under NEEK, I did a rescan and following the reboot etc. postLoader now shows no games at all. They are still present in the NEEK overlay menu.

As soon I have the wii available, I will check. I hope before the end of the week

It's not a problem for me as postLoader is only used to launch Wiiware under my NEEK environment but could be an issue for some. I'm also not sure if this would impact the loading of Wii disc games from postLoader in 'real NAND' when you have set NEEK2O as the loader?

Also whilst I'm thinking of it, seeing as you have the option under Wii games to set the default loader as 'use NEEK2O', is there any chance that this could be used under channels too? Being able to set 'use NEEK2O' on a per games basis too?? I suppose it would be nice to have postLoader under real NAND set to use cIOS 249 as the default way to launch channels but then also be able to set some as launching under NEEK2O. That way you don't have to remember which play nicely in real NAND and which have to be NEEK. Just a thought but not a big problem - I just use postLoader under NEEK2O for all Wiiware/VC as its easier and has better compatibility.

Oh yes, and hope everyone on here had a good Christmas and New Year. I suspect the Wii scene will start slowing down now that WiiU is out and also, let's face it, how much more can be accomplished on the Wii?? It does pretty much everything could ever need now with regards backup launching etc. Been good to be a part of it all and seen what you guys have accomplished, all good fun!!

Yes, when translation is ready, I will add these feature, that are already planned. ;)

miihackwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I also updated to Neek2o R96 and I am having similar issues with postloader, Will be great if we could get an update to fix these issues.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postloader 4.1.5 may have solved the problem. Untested with r96, but should work

postLoader 4.1.5

* usb in neek2o is now accessed via ums (thx overjoy for the info). neek2o > r86 may be required.

postLoader 4.1.4

* postloader will now write (something) on usb dev when starting. Some hdd (basically on wd elements usb 3) are really slow on first write after reloading ios.
* Disabled debug output (please request debug versions if needed)

priibooter_gui 4.9

* Button press is checked also when fading out

Reactions: MassiveRican

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi stfour, just posted under neek2o thread
HTML:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/neek2o.313314/page-62#post-4532878
and same issues as miihackwii.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is really odd... but unfurnately I think this problem isn't in postloader side. I hope that Overjoy can help. I have no problems with pl 4.1.5 and neek2o r95...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, there is a problem with the diconfig.bin that is changed from r95. This is why there is (memory) corruption and just one game listed. Soon a fix.

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got to go out now and won't have access to my Wii for a while but just reporting back that pl 4.1.6 does not fix the issues with no disc games being shown under NEEK2O r96 for me. A rescan still results in my game list being blank. NEEK overlay menu still shows all games correctly.

When I get back I can pass you diconfig.bin or whatever else you should need.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got to go out now and won't have access to my Wii for a while but just reporting back that pl 4.1.6 does not fix the issues with no disc games being shown under NEEK2O r96 for me. A rescan still results in my game list being blank. NEEK overlay menu still shows all games correctly.

When I get back I can pass you diconfig.bin or whatever else you should need.

I've tried with r96 with a fresh diconfig.bin and for me show all games inside it. But as the bugs are behind any angle, yes, sending your diconfig.bin will help.:lol:

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I assume nee2obooter is still required for 4.1.6 to launch neek2o mode properly?

Sadly I've changed nothing about that, yet.

Sorry if my question has been answered before,but is postloader4 compatible with vWii?

I doesn't have a wiiu... but according to this video (that isn't from me)

it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo