Homebrew postLoader4

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Can I remove those Wii channels? And what about those 2 hidden.
Also, this dump has all my savegames I don't want. Where can I find/delete those.
Yes you can remove the Wii channels w/o having any negative effect but then you wont be able to use them during emulation; but there are not negative side effects for this.
Not sure where to find them but SavegameManagerGX works in emu-nand so you can essentually use it to copy over the saves your want (from real nand) and overwrite the ones ones on your emu-nand. cIOS 249rev14 is required on emu-nand for this to work.

On a side note i have 513 channels on my emu-nand all WiiWare/VC and they all play fine. So you shouldnt have a problem unless one of the wad files is corrupt of course; which has happened in the past.

Can I mention that this is a great app but does anyone know the answers to some of the questions I posted earlier? I just do not have time to experiment at the moment.

Duckbuster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm an other problem I'm having. The Classic controller feels VERY unresponsive in the Postloader menu's, while it works perfectly in games.
Might be a problem with postloader? Check it out sometime
smile.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Duckbuster, can you try on your old nand dump if setting "Boot method: normal boot method" in title menu (B on icon). Thank you..

I've tryed with minimal FS dump and effectively give black screen... but changing boot method everything works.

(I will set it as default in b24... I do not know why I've set apploader as default
tongue.gif
)

Duckbuster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
stfour said:
Duckbuster, can you try on your old nand dump if setting "Boot method: normal boot method" in title menu (B on icon). Thank you..

I've tryed with minimal FS dump and effectively give black screen... but changing boot method everything works.

(I will set it as default in b24... I do not know why I've set apploader as default
tongue.gif
)
Yes, it works using normal boot.
What is the difference between "normal" boot and apploader?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Duckbuster said:

mmm... it seems that the tmd reports what is the apploader application (one of .app files). If this method is used, the apploader is readed by triiforce and executed, then the apploader should run the right dol. When normal is selected, triiforce search for a valid dol file in the folder and load it directly. This is actually the default mode of triiforce. This is what I (actually) understand reading triiforce source.

Anyway, here is b24

CODEpostLoader2 b24

* Added "Reset configuration files" to NAND menu. This will clear per-title configurations file. Suggested on upgrade to b24
* Corrected choopy classic controller
* nandbooter: Changed default boot mode to "normal boot method". This should solve problems with some kind of nand dump.
* nandbooter: Now if an error is detected it pause execution for a while to let user read it
* nandbooter: some minor changes
* nandbooter: partially update to triiforce r92

>

Duckbuster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
stfour said:
Duckbuster said:

mmm... it seems that the tmd reports what is the apploader application (one of .app files). If this method is used, the apploader is readed by triiforce and executed, then the apploader should run the right dol. When normal is selected, triiforce search for a valid dol file in the folder and load it directly. This is actually the default mode of triiforce. This is what I (actually) understand reading triiforce source.

Anyway, here is b24

>
Thanks!
Works perfectly, only with classic controller the switch pages controls are now mapped to -/+ instead of the shoulder buttons.
Oh whatever
smile.gif
Back to some gaming.

Duckbuster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
stfour said:
Duckbuster said:
switch pages controls are now mapped to -/+ instead of the shoulder buttons.

Yes, true, I forgot to add to the history... shoulder was better ?
Well it feels more natural, but it was lagging bad in b23. If you fixed that problem, no problem for me
smile.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kylster said:
Your app is great
tongue.gif

Q: is there any way to manually choose between "normal" + "apploader" for emu-nand?

QUOTE(stfour @ Jul 26 2011, 08:57 PM) Duckbuster, can you try on your old nand dump if setting "Boot method: normal boot method" in title menu (B on icon). Thank you..

wink.gif

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pacman still will not load. I see the beginning of arcade start up for pacman, but then it freezes. Sometimes there's this high pitch squeal. It sounds the same when wiiflow would hang launching wii discs sometimes back when I still used it as my usb loader. Is there a debug I could run?

I tried erasing everything and starting fresh...still no go. Installed HBC and it will run great from there so I'm stumped. ???

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried postloader for the first time and it is a great app. However after I hided the first three apps it makes a stack dump everytime I try to hide something. Any way to solve this?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
Pacman still will not load. I see the beginning of arcade start up for pacman, but then it freezes. Sometimes there's this high pitch squeal. It sounds the same when wiiflow would hang launching wii discs sometimes back when I still used it as my usb loader. Is there a debug I could run?

I tried erasing everything and starting fresh...still no go. Installed HBC and it will run great from there so I'm stumped. ???

If you see the beginning of pacman and then freeze, there is nothing to debug. Later I will give you a link for b16 to try, starting from b17 the appbooter was little modified.

@Troelzkii

I will check !

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
still will not load. same high pitched squeal. tried moving it out of my games sub-directory strait into apps, still no go.

Do you keep pacman roms in /pacman/roms or in /apps/pacman/roms ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you