Homebrew postLoader4

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Edit: WFC seems to be working fine now. May I ask what the issue was before? :)

Sure, initially I was thinking that ios reload was needed before mounting and starting any game image (as switching region nand was doing the trick). Than I found that calling net_wc24cleanup(); was the solution ;)

I need to add some more thing then I will release a full distribution.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just tried making a new postloader sm wad it fail meseribly :( it installs but my SM is still the same I'm guessing the app isn't working right :(

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.52.0

* Added theme selector (theme package > 2.0 required, read readmii inside package), press [home]->options->change theme
* Aligned disc launcher (di) module with latest wiiflow implementation
* Added video fix to (di) module
* Corrected WCF issue (neek2o)
* Fixed some variables names for grlib menu functions
* nandbooter to (b5) aligned with triiforce (r96): Writing the title id to 0x80000000, might required for online WiiWare games (but online doesn't work)
* priibootergui to 0.3: corrected font reverse when no background png is available

postLoader 3.52.4

* Back to original appbooter. wiimc is instable also started from hbc (principally youtube).

postLoader 3.52.3

* Tested old appbooter with wiimc 1.2.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I like this and I might stick with it, if I can find out how to launch from my physical NAND. But yeah, I did have one issue, but when I tried to boot DragonMediaPlayer (Which never works) it gives me a DSI error (the most I have gotten from DMP) and when I go to press the Reboot button on my Wii, it hangs.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet update. :yay: every thing is working like it should, even the nand that was freezing on priiloader. i'm no coder but what ever you did , it works. thank you.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any direct tutorial on how to use/install this? i hate fiddling with emulated stuff as it usually causes problems that should only take 5 mins to solve, but eventually take an hour of troubleshooting. i got a neek2o environment working and emulated nands that work fine with wiiflow and usb loader gx.

is it as simple as just loading the .dol for postloader? or will it take fiddling with the emulated nand? this looks cool but not sure if its good for me. great work all around.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised no one caught this even you JoostinOnline

Typo: Corrected WCF issue (neek2o); Corrected WFC issue (neek2o
:)
Great job btw.

is there any direct tutorial on how to use/install this? i hate fiddling with emulated stuff as it usually causes problems that should only take 5 mins to solve, but eventually take an hour of troubleshooting. i got a neek2o environment working and emulated nands that work fine with wiiflow and usb loader gx.

is it as simple as just loading the .dol for postloader? or will it take fiddling with the emulated nand? this looks cool but not sure if its good for me. great work all around.
If you install the channel you can just use neek2o autoboot feature to load the installed channel; but yes it's that simple as just loading the .dol in apps folder :) or you cand install priibooter.dol in Priiloader and have it autoboot this way it; either way will work cause they are just forwarding options to the same path :)

EDIT: I'm going to test that forwarder channel then get back with you :)

EDIT2: The forwarder channel works the same as the official one for real nand :) seems to have the same title ID? cause I installed it and no new channel appeared so it appears so even autobooted into the channel like I have neek2o setup to :) great work.

@stfour you added the Future theme but why not the mushroom theme? it's from the same person and it looks very nice :) here is a link I uploaded it to my MF account since but the link is available in this thread just been so long ago.

EDIT3: LoL forgot to post the link here you go

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Does that rename the appropriate folder to "theme"?

No, themes must be keept in zip format in folder /ploader/themes. Then they will be unpacked to /ploader/theme on request. ;)
Oh, well that works just as well. I was worried that it would break compatibility with SE GUI.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised no one caught this even you JoostinOnline

Typo: Corrected WCF issue (neek2o); Corrected WFC issue (neek2o
:)
Great job btw.

If you install the channel you can just use neek2o autoboot feature to load the installed channel; but yes it's that simple as just loading the .dol in apps folder :) or you cand install priibooter.dol in Priiloader and have it autoboot this way it; either way will work cause they are just forwarding options to the same path :)

EDIT: I'm going to test that forwarder channel then get back with you :)

EDIT2: The forwarder channel works the same as the official one for real nand :) seems to have the same title ID? cause I installed it and no new channel appeared so it appears so even autobooted into the channel like I have neek2o setup to :) great work.

@[member='stfour'] you added the Future theme but why not the mushroom theme? it's from the same person and it looks very nice :) here is a link I uploaded it to my MF account since but the link is available in this thread just been so long ago.

EDIT3: LoL forgot to post the link here you go

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, well that works just as well. I was worried that it would break compatibility with SE GUI.

You must be joking ! Do you really think I will break project no. 1 in the wii scene ? :P :D

I'm really thinking to add a direct shortcut in pl menu' to se gui, or directly integrate it in pl... what do you think ?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You must be joking ! Do you really think I will break project no. 1 in the wii scene ? :P :D
ROFL, I guess not.

I'm really thinking to add a direct shortcut in pl menu' to se gui, or directly integrate it in pl... what do you think ?
A shortcut would be great since it's just as much an add-on as a stand-alone app, but if you don't mind I would like it if we kept it as a separate project. You've done a huge amount of work on it, so it's not like it's just my project, but if you integrated it then it would essentially cut me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: meh stats, but amazing in execution