Homebrew postLoader4

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok :) Well I would enjoy using this as a system menu replacement on neek nand once PL3 gets the wifi error fixed for U nand; also if all I have to do is keep a copy of my SYSCONF then that's np since i'malways keeping a backup of my wii nands :). I wish it could all be packed into each other cause this would be one hell of a System Menu ;)

Kylster, can you try pl 3.51.3, available on google code ? (note that it is a beta/test version)

Thank you for your feedback. ;)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with making the theme do the png files have to be the respective size i'm seeing in order to work?
the background png on one of the files is 169 kb. just wondering. tried to see my theme but it loaded to default. so i'm guessing mine is to big at 330kb.
thanks starting to like this more an more.
side note, i got my nand to finally load after removing priiloader?? still not sure why it was freezing. but prii kept saying boot was missing? an then it would freeze.
so working on it now.
every thing is running like it should. just removed priiloader.
by the way here is my nice theme,( so far). it's old school anime, ninja scroll. http://www.mediafire...pqo95stg9sx8816
i'll do an akeria if any one wants it,after i'm done let me know.
http://i43.tinypic.com/3yj54.png

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had issues with some wii apps giving code dumps ?
i have pl3 set up to autoboot. when i go into wii mc, it loads an starts, but as soon as i try an load a movie off my harddrive it crashes. every time. an i get the code dump.
but i can go to HB an load wii mc an it works.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I haven't.
@[member='stfour']: the issue is still there with me keep getting 50330 for WFC games (Fortune Street).

EDIT: Ok; I tried everything from updating to the latest version of neek2o and swapping nands :(

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, this is odd.... I will make more testing.

@regarding wiimc, I need to check... it seems that also I have some problems. But I have not tried run it via hbc.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mmm, my wiimc 1.2 crash also via hbc when loading a youtube video... I'm warried it is not a pl3 problem...

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i've been playing with 1.1.4-1.1.5 both are real stable,running from pl3. watching movie now. an still hasn't crashed. (mvk vid)..
the weird part was the channel, would do the same thing pl was doing.(loading then crashing) haven"t redone the channel since this morning when i deleted.
just hate the update pop up. is there a way to remove that for sure ,i just tried for the third time through the xml, but then it kept crashing.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No I haven't.
@[member='stfour']: the issue is still there with me keep getting 50330 for WFC games (Fortune Street).

EDIT: Ok; I tried everything from updating to the latest version of neek2o and swapping nands :(

Just wanted to report a possible bug when using postLoader with neek2o: while using PL under neek2o, if you launch WFC multiplayer games, you can't connect and just get an error 50330, which apparently means the Wii has bad internet settings. However, that's not the case, because when I launch the games through Joyflow or the neek2o Disk Channel, I don't get the error with any game. Also, I don't get the 50330 error when I launch games on the real NAND. Just a heads up.. Games I tried: Mario Kart Wii NTSC-U Monster Hunter Tri NTSC-U

Is your nand region different from games ?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
well i've been playing with 1.1.4-1.1.5 both are real stable,running from pl3. watching movie now. an still hasn't crashed. (mvk vid)..
the weird part was the channel, would do the same thing pl was doing.(loading then crashing) haven"t redone the channel since this morning when i deleted.
just hate the update pop up. is there a way to remove that for sure ,i just tried for the third time through the xml, but then it kept crashing.
This is why I ended up switching to MPlayer CE (that and 202 support). It's not as user friendly and it doesn't have as many features, but at least it has never crashed on me and movies run without "stuttering".

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postloader.3.51.5.beta available on google.code. This should definitely fix WCF problems under neek2o.

Waiting for feedbacks...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is your nand region different from games ?

Nope. All US games with a US nand. :)

Thank you for looking into it and getting back to me about it.

Oh, sorry, that question become obsolete. I have found why changing region from pl make works wcf. postloader.3.51.5.beta has solved for me the problem. I just need confirmation ;)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'll test it in a few minutes.

Edit: WFC seems to be working fine now. May I ask what the issue was before? :)

Now I can use PL3 as my replacement system menu in neek2o, more or less. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Pleasure to meet you +1