http://gbatemp.net/topic/333753-in-game-savesave-state-failure/
Again I'm sorry I posted it somewhere else. I was in quite a rush as I logged a few hours on a game, and can't get it to save to my SD card. Any and all help after reading the above linked post would be great! Thanks, and yes I am a n00b to this sort of thing, but so far, I have everything working on my Home Brew Browser, WiiSX, etc etc, except for saving games properly.
Again I'm sorry I posted it somewhere else. I was in quite a rush as I logged a few hours on a game, and can't get it to save to my SD card. Any and all help after reading the above linked post would be great! Thanks, and yes I am a n00b to this sort of thing, but so far, I have everything working on my Home Brew Browser, WiiSX, etc etc, except for saving games properly.






