Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Int3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure this works? It doesn't seem to work for me on 1.1.0 with latest JGecko U. What's worse is I couldn't even get codes I found to work. I found the memory which displayed the number of (fractional) heart's full I had, but when I poked it nothing changed. Same thing with the code above. Can you verify this is working with JGecko U on BOTW 1.1.0? I can't tell if my pokes are even getting through at this point
To corroborate that, that infinite stamina code doesn't work for me either on 1.1.0. The infinite heart code does, however. Also I should mention that I was having issues like yours until I downloaded the very latest codehandler and gecko.elf from the githubs.

Reactions: Shadow LAG

Shadow LAG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To corroborate that, that infinite stamina code doesn't work for me either on 1.1.0. The infinite heart code does, however. Also I should mention that I was having issues like yours until I downloaded the very latest codehandler and gecko.elf from the githubs.

Good to know, I suppose I'll compile it myself then. I kind of wasted my night by starting a transfer from USB to Internal system memory as I figured somehow media source might be affecting the addresses in some way. Now that I know this, I'll go ahead and build it. I figured the Jgecko Updater would pull the latest build automatically though :-/

Last edited by Shadow LAG,

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
no problem ^~^
and if you need the ceremonial spear
『request!』『SOLVED』 「SIDEQUEST: The Ceremonial Song」 「Location: Zora's Domain」 (under the bridge where trello is)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have the code for the Korok seed I might end up using it so i dont have to track down all of them to upgrade my space

Reactions: zeldaism

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
no problem ^~^
and if you need the ceremonial spear
『request!』『SOLVED』 「SIDEQUEST: The Ceremonial Song」 「Location: Zora's Domain」 (under the bridge where trello is)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have the code for the Korok seed I might end up using it so i dont have to track down all of them to upgrade my space

Depends on the slot they are in just count from left to right in your inv and use the Trainer to edit the seeds if you are on version 1.0 if not well your stuck till a person updates there game and looks for the slots.

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Depends on the slot they are in just count from left to right in your inv and use the Trainer to edit the seeds if you are on version 1.0 if not well your stuck till a person updates there game and looks for the slots.
there is a problem with that haha I have too much stuff that it no longer fits on the trainer

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
it would be 189 but i just used my korok seeds just a second ago before starting this shrine

edit: Ive been using the rupee on the trainer only since i dont like selling stuff x.x R.I.P.

Here try this not sure if I counted right though

3F9C0528

If that does not work try these im sure im close XD
3F9C0510
3F9C0518
3F9C0520
3F9C0530
3F9C0538

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

ItchyOwned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i found more stuff...
10fdc5da-d6e8-4a39-ac67-32f554f77fdc.jpg

i will try to make a code =)

Godot90

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Guys, I need help. I played zelda with trainer and yesterday i updated the game. and now i dont use my master sword. timer on 0:00 but I cant take it/
Any idea?
sorry for my bad english
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95.jpg

Last edited by Godot90,

Weebalicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I knew a little bit about how to even use the program. Its kinda interesting, but I don't know the first thing to do even to look for something that isnt an obvious integer number like health or something.

Is there any tutorial that outlines how to search for basic information, and even non obvious stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou